St Andrews 2021 Stay & Play Package
The likes of Willie Park Snr and Old Tom Morris could never have imagined what The Open would become when they played in the 1st Championship at Prestwick in 1860, with a field of just 8 players. Now, 161 years, and 149 Opens later the 'Home of Golf' will host The 150th Open on St Andrews Old Course. It is sure to be a historic Open with record crowds and the world’s greatest players descending on Fife in an effort to lift the Claret Jug.
GHW Golf Tours are delighted to be able to offer the following sample package in St Andrews between the 14th and 19th July 2021:
- Meet & Greet at Edinburgh Airport by our Representative/Driver
- Welcome pack including all documentation & souvenir gifts
- Private luxury return airport transfers (Mercedes V-Class or similar)
- 5 Nights’ at David Russell St Andrews (14th to 19th July 2021)
- Standard double ensuite room (one double bed)
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- 1 Round on Kingsbarns Golf Links including Return Transfers
- 1 Round on Dumbarnie Golf Links including Return Transfers
- Emergency contact telephone number throughout your stay
£1,799.00 per person (based on 2 sharing a double room)
£2,505.00 per person (based on a double room for single use)
Please note the above rates are based on 4 persons travelling. If only 2 persons travelling a supplement of £135.00 will apply.
The above package can be revised to suit your requirements and budget accordingly.
In order for you to secure your tickets GHW Golf Tours are encouraging you to register for the official One Club
The One Club is an opportunity for you to share your passion for The Open and become part of a community able to access a range of exclusive benefits and experiences including access to exclusive content plus unique offers and promotions throughout the year.
Join The One Club to ensure you have priority access to tickets for The 150th Open, St Andrews 2021 - Membership is FREE.
Why become a member?
The opportunity to secure your tickets for every staging of The Open before anyone else, including:
- The 149th Open at Royal St George’s, England
- The 150th Open at St Andrews, Scotland
- The 151st Open at Royal Liverpool, England
- The 152nd Open at Royal Troon, Scotland
- Priority access to enhanced experiences and premium tickets for The Open
- Advance access for The Open Camping Village accommodation
- Exclusive upgrade offers for The One Club members
Access & Influence
- Participate in member exclusive panels to influence the future direction of The Open
- Access to unique year-round experiences accessible only by members of The One Club
- Opportunities to enter member exclusive competitions and promotions
- The chance to experience money can’t buy behind the scenes access at The Open world’s top players throughout the year
Offers & Competitions
- Access to The One Club exclusive merchandise offers
- Win tickets to worldwide affiliated events throughout the year including The Open Qualifying Series
- Opportunities to win with unique competitions for The One Club members
First access to new content available on TheOpen.com including series three of the ‘Chronicles of a Champion Golfer’ documentary series
Behind the scenes coverage from The Open and the insider information on what to expect from your favourite Championship
Exclusive video content with former Champion Golfers and the world’s top players throughout the year
For further info on accessing tickets, please visit The One Club
Tickets purchased through The One Club will be the cheapest option available to you. It is for this reason that GHW Golf Tours are recommending this route to purchase your tickets for any trip to the 150th Open in July 2021. Please note that no tickets are included in the above package or price.